Thursday, April 18, 2013

Noh mask kokeshi was sold!

I am glad that the customer have already received it and to be pleased. 
The visitor has already received it and has pleased.
I am glad, too.

This rare kokeshi doll artist is Seijyu Kon.
Since he won various prizes as a kokeshi doll artist, the technique and art sensitivity are highly appreciated.

However, this doll artist will not be known very much.
I search for this artist.

This kokeshi doll artist is...

Having won many receiving a prize,
HIs masterpieces are 'Yoizuki(the early evening moon)' and 'Yuyake(the evening glow)",
The artist in Yamagata.

I knew only this.
Mysterious kokeshi doll artist..

Anyway,It is such a attractive kokeshi.
I have never seen like this kokeshi doll.
I think that it is a very precious kokeshi doll.


No comments:

Post a Comment